Sunday, August 19, 2012

Simple Stamping

Nothing really exciting to share today. We have been putting new siding on our house and I haven't gotten nearly enough nail time. lol I just did a quick manicure for the weekend and thought I would share it with you before I change it. Please excuse the nail wear. I have been sporting this all weekend and doing manual labor. It isn't fresh...


I painted my nails with Wet 'n Wild Megalast Club Havana. This is a gorgeous orangey coral. It just makes me happy when I wear it. Then I stamped over using my favorite, go-to, always stamps great Konad m64 plate using Konad special polish in white. I swear that every image on this plate stamps perfect everytime. It is the one I reach for when I am in a hurry to get a fun manicure without a lot of work.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment