Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Julep Maven

My Julep Maven box arrived at work today. I don't always get these. I actually only get one every few months. If they have something intriguing or different, I will let my order ship. This month, I liked the metallics in the Amerian Beauty box, so I didn't opt out. I am so glad I let this one come to me!

It is the birthday celebration box, so it came in a cute little reusable bag:


Isn't it cute?!?! I sure thought so! I wasn't disappointed with the contents either:


There is a little bottle of non acetone remover with the pump dispenser lid. I have one for my normal polish remover, but this will be nice to use for non acetone remover! I will probably just keep refilling it with my normal brand unless I find this to be special in some way. The polishes I got are Dakota (a gorgeous rose gold color) and Stefani (a beautiful gunmetal gray with a small amount of microglitter in it).


It was hard to get a picture that did these colors justice! I didn't do it on my own nails since I just did a new manicure last night, so I swatched them on a nail wheel. This is one coat. They have great coverage. The rose gold one is more pink and the silver has more fine glitter in person.

Overall, I am pretty happy with this month's box. The bonus??? There is a TON of holographic hex glitter in the box and bag. I am so frugal, I am going to salvage as much as I can for a future manicure! lol

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment