Thursday, August 2, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

I think I am in love! I am a die hard Tarte Lip Surgence lover, but at $24 each, I only have a few. I just love the way that they moisturize my lips and they last a long time. The other day while browsing the makeup, I noticed the Revlon Just Bitten line. I know they have been out for a few months, but I haven't ever tried them. I have tried their other lip stains and they dried out  my lips so bad! I was reluctant to try these, but at around $8, I thought I would give them a try. They come in 12 shades and they are a matte lip stain. That made me think they would probably be drying, but they are so not! They moisturize my lips just as much as the Lip Surgence do! They also last for hours. I notice my lips are still tinted after my lunch hour, so I am very impressed! I only have Romantic (a deep warm red color) and I love the fact that I can put on a little and get a nice reddish tint or I can layer it and get a much deeper color. I will add a swatch to this post when I get home, but I just had to share how much I love these lip stains and will definitely be buying more. I especially love the fact that I can buy 3 for the price of one Lip Surgence! I will still cherish my Tartes, but I found something that is very comparable for a fraction of the price! That makes me very happy!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment