Monday, August 20, 2012

Hit Polish Glitters

Hey everyone! Saturday, my order from Hit Polish came and I was so excited!
These looked so pretty and I couldn't wait to swatch them. Unfortunately, life gets in the way I had to wait.  I got home from work tonight and quickly got out my new glitters.

First, I want to say that I was very impressed with their fast shipping. I think I ordered from them on Wednesday and they came Saturday. When you live in the middle of nowhere like I do, that is lightening fast!! I got Patina - a gorgeous mix of greens, turqoise and copper with green microglitter in a clear base, Vintage Appeal - an awesome mix of retro colors in various shapes and sizes in a clear base, Punk'd Up Kicks - blue, pink and holo lime green glitters with blue microglitter in a clear base and finally Funfetti - every color, shape and size glitter in a clear base. These are absolutely beautiful! I bought the mini bottles because I wasn't sure how I would like them. Now, I wish I would have gotten the full size!


I painted all of my nails but my ring finger with Sinful Colors Black on Black. My ring finger got a coat of Finger Paints Avante Garde Green because I thought the Patina glitter would be pretty over a dark green. My index finger has Vintage Appeal, middle finger is Funfetti, ring finger is Patina and my pinkie is Punk'd Up Kicks. Each one is two coats. It looked awesome with just one, but I wanted to see what two would look like. Even yummier!!

This is a horrible picture :(

This one isn't much better. I really need picture advice. I thought I was getting better, but obviously I am not. I hope you can see the difference between these 4 pretty glitters!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment